Our Oceanview Cottages are ideally located within easy drive of Noosa, Maroochydore, Blackall Ranges, Montville, Maleny and Kenilworth districts
When you’re done with relaxing and enjoying the peace and tranquility and want to explore our region here are some of the things that you could do
- Enjoy a short or long walk along our private Walking tracks
- Play Tennis on our own court
- Stroll along the main street of Montville (only 10mins drive) and get lost for hours in the superb variety of craft shops, restaurants and other unique shops.
- Take a drive to Maleny (25 minutes) and visit the old world book stores, antique shops, timber, art and pottery galleries.
- Venture further afield to the Blackall Range Drive (½ day including sightseeing). Visiting Maleny continuing to Mary Cairncross Park onto Kenilworth and visit Blind Man’s Bluff Winery – onto Mapleton Falls and finally completing the circuit at Montville.
- Enjoy a Coast Drive (½ – ¾ day) Visiting the Ginger Factory at Yandina then onto Eumundi Markets (which are world famous and open Wed and Sat).Onto Noosa – where you will find world famous beaches, Noosa’s famous Hasting St and the superb National Park. Return via coast road (Coolum & Maroochydore).
- Visit Bindy Irwin at the “Australia Zoo”
- Plan your own trip around our Local Area.
There are many towns in the area that haven’t all merged together like the Gold Coast and still retain their old world charm. It’s worth visiting some of these towns as they are only a short drive. Places like:
- Palmwoods with a great old style pub with 1st class meals (10min drive)
- Woombye another great pub (15 min drive)
- Glasshouse Mountains & Beerwah views & walks and again the best old Qld pubs (30 min drive).